One thing many of us take for granted is the smell of our breath. It’s right under your nose, so you can’t notice what’s going on. You’re too used to it.
Even though you can’t smell it, everyone else can. It could be costing you in your personal and business life.
Think about it, do you want to be in a close negotiation with someone who smells? Do you want to kiss someone who smells?
It can make you worried that there’s something worse going on in there.
Luckily, this is a pretty simple thing to fix.
The first thing is, if you smoke – stop. Your breath is always going to smell horrible to anyone who isn’t a smoker themselves.
Secondly, most of the bad smell in someone’s mouth comes from bacteria growing. This bacteria isn’t too difficult to get rid of, but you have to remain dedicated.
I’m going to give you ten tricks on how to eliminate bad breath that won’t take more time in your day: and are super effective.
Download this episode today to learn how you can stop being offensive with your breath and be someone people want to be close to.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #111: Don't Get Caught with Bad Breath
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #111: Don't Get Caught with Bad Breath
10 Tips to Eliminate Bad Breath:
- Drink water
- Chew gum
- Brush your teeth properly
- Use a tongue scraper
- Keep your gums healthy
- Don’t smoke
- Bacteria is what emits most odor
- Drinking water will help eliminate the bacteria.
- Start your day by drinking water.
- Saliva production slows when you are sleeping.
- A sugarless gum will help you produce more saliva.
- Chewing gum can also help when you don’t have time to brush your teeth.
- If you swallow gum, it’s fine.
- Your tongue has the most surface area.
- Flossing isn’t as important, but food stuck in your teeth can cause bad smells.
- Mouthwash may not prevent cavities, but it does kill bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Do your teeth maintenance after meals.
- Certain foods can cause a smell through your lungs.
- Cinnamon and crisp fruits/vegetables can help as well.
- Red wine can also cut back on bacteria in the mouth.
- Talk to your dentist about your gums.
- Gums can permanently recede.
- Tobacco guarantees bad breath – cut it out if you can.
- In none of this works, talk to you doctor in case there’s something worse.
You don’t want people to avoid you because of your breathe.