We’ve all had some successes in our life, but chances are there’s a lot more you want. If you’re not quite where you want to be, chances are you’re acting like an average person in a few areas of your life.
To get the success you want, you need to stand out from the crowd. You really need to set yourself apart and become an amazing person. Believe it or not, it’s not that hard to do.
By changing your mindset in some key areas you’ll notice some big differences. For example, you probably try to get as many things done in a day as you can. That’s going to be a downfall, because you’re going to end up doing everything sub par.
Instead focus on a few important thing each day. Really put everything into it, and make it something you are proud of. It’s far better to make a few great things than to make a lot of crappy things.
On this episode of Real Men Real Style, Antonio looks into what makes someone average and what makes someone amazing.
Download this episode today to learn how you can start changing yourself to become the person you want, and achieve the success you deserve.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #87: Why You're Not Successful
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #87: Why You're Not Successful
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #87: Why You're Not Successful
10 Tips to Go from Average to Amazing:
- Focus on quality, not quantity.
- Be effective, not efficient.
- Be consistent in completion.
- Listen to what is not said.
- Take the initiative.
- Seek experience.
- Be prepared.
- Be honest.
- Accept responsibility.
- Train yourself to delay gratification.
- You’ve probably had some success, but feel there’s still a ways to go.
- In most things, most of us are average.
- Don’t try to do as much as you can, hone in on a few things.
- Focus on the 20% that will yield you 80%.
- Learn to prioritize, and complete things on time.
- Listen to someone and repeat back what they said they know you are listening.
- Think about what’s not being said, and seek to understand.
- Don’t wait for someone to ask you to do something.
- Having an education isn’t the same as having actual experience.
- Be prepared for events, don’t react to events.
- Opportunities favor the prepared and the bold.
- Small lies build up.
- Being honest is the best policy.
- You have control over most things.
- Blaming others means you give up hope.
- Instant gratification can have negative long term effects.
Boost your success by going from an average person to an amazing person with just a few simple shifts of your mindset.