Many people ask why the Real Men Real Style Podcast was started. In fact Antonio was asked to complete an interview asking just that question, so he decided to complete the questions right on the show.
He explains what purpose this podcast serves for his business model. He also goes into how it helps the production flow for his YouTube episodes, and who it was that convinced him to start the show.
Download this episode of Real Men Real Style today to here all about the podcasting process, how it works, and if it’s the right project for you to take on as well.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #79: Why I Started This Podcast
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #79: Why I Started This Podcast
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #79: Why I Started This Podcast
- Antonio created the podcast because he can't type – seriously!
- The podcast is a starting point for the Real Men Real Style YouTube videos.
- Real Men Real Style started as a way to help men navigate the complexities of style.
- Most men don’t present themselves well.
- Society says it doesn’t matter how you look, but it really does.
- Not all content Antonio’s team creates is produced.
- Recording a podcast is a less complicated and more relaxed process than a video.
- Things need to be simple or they won’t get done.
- The podcast is more about personal enjoyment than financial gain.
- Antonio finds it important to find a separation between work and family.
- If you don’t enjoy podcasting, you probably shouldn’t do it.
- People who want to get into podcasting need to know their end game.
A successful podcast should be something you enjoy doing, and serves a purpose for your end game.