Skinny jeans are a huge style right now. Rock stars wear them, movie stars wear them, and the skinny jeans section is taking over the men’s department. You shouldn’t buy into the trend for several reasons. The first is that you probably don’t look good wearing them. Skinny jeans are designed for men with a VERY particular body type. Believe it or not the way you look in them is the least of your worries.
A study in English showed that half of the men wearing these trousers are developing health problems. There is a huge increase in discomforts, urinary tract infections, bladder infections, and even twisted testicles!
When picking your jeans you should consider the function of your pants as well as your health. Jeans were designed for cowboys, to move and ride freely while taking a beating. Skinny jeans go against this design making it almost impossible to run in. If you can’t fit a wallet into the pocket, how are you supposed to make a proper stride?
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #65: The Abomination of Skinny Jeans
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #65: The Abomination of Skinny Jeans
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast ##65: The Abomination of Skinny Jeans
7 Reasons to Hate Skinny Jeans:
- Skinny jeans can cause low sperm count.
- They can increase the chances of urinary tract infection.
- They literally twist your testicles.
- Many men wearing them have the wrong body type.
- The low rise of the inseam makes your torso look odd.
- You can’t use your pockets.
- Skinny jeans are an image of attraction, not an image of power.
- Most men don’t look good in skinny jeans.
- A study with 2,000 british men in tight jeans showed a lot of urinary tract infections, a lot of twisted testicls, and a lot of bladder weaknesses.
- 50% of men had a growing discomfort.
- 25% suffered from bladder problems.
- 20% had a twisted testicle.
- 25% wear them to prove they can still fit into them.
- 40% wear them to be stylish instead of being comfortable.
- 1 in 7 men don’t know their correct jean size.
- Tight jeans lead to over activity of the bladder, resulting in infections.
- Dr’s suggest you leave room for comfort so you aren’t being restricted in any way.
- Function comes before fashion.
- Skinny jeans make it harder to walk and run in.
- Don’t put fashion and style above health.
- Choose slim fit or straight instead of skinny jeans.
- Most men are better off having an image of power, not an image of attraction.
- Skinny jeans came out of the women’s side of fashion.
Skinny jeans are a hazard to health and fashion.