We all know that the way we dress can have an impression on people. If you always wear sweatpants and a raggedy old t-shirt, people will think of you differently than if you wear a suit. To be honest, what people think of you isn’t the most important reason to improve your attire.
The way you dress can have a direct impact on how much money you make. That’s right, your outfits could be holding you back from your true income potential. If you want to get the part, you have to look the part. You’ll never see a real estate agent constantly selling million dollar homes wearing ripped jeans and a tank top.
On this episode of Real Men Real Style, Antonio looks at 10- that’s right TEN- ways in which what you wear can translate into making more money. You’d be surprised at how much you can increase your wealth by putting a little extra time and money into your image.
Download this episode today to see how you can improve your financial situation through your clothing today! And make sure to check out Style System VIP if you're a professional interested in receiving personal, one-on-one style coaching.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast Bonus: How Image Translates Into Income
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast Bonus: How Image Translates Into Income
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast Bonus: How Image Translates Into Income
10 Ways Personal Style Image Translates Into Higher Income:
- Enclothed Cognition
- Affects abstract thinking
- First impressions matter
- Stand out from the crowd
- Expectation match
- Intelligence and competence
- Sends signals of authority and trust
- Money is something that can cause good in the world.
- Certain clothing can give you mental strength.
- You can become self conscious if you’re in the wrong attire.
- When people wear formal clothing their abstract thinking goes up.
- Dress up for a test.
- It’s hard to disrupt someone’s first impression of you.
- Looking good will make you grab people’s attention.
- Setting yourself apart from the rest will give you a leg up.
- If you sell million dollars items, shouldn’t you dress like a million dollars?
- Status is given to you by your peers.
- Make sure your look matches what you are doing and the expectations that come along with that.
- Your appearance can give off the impression that you are intelligent and competent.
- Dark framed glasses make people seem more intelligent.
- How you dress affects how you can persuade people.
- Red can convey more power.
- Your attire can validate what you are asking for.
- Fancier clothing can significantly increase closing rates.
- Wearing casual clothing against someone in a suit in negotiations means you will be dominated.
- A sharp image will form a lasting impression that will out live a short conversation.
- Style System VIP
Improve your wardrobe and you’ll improve your income.