Style should be a habit you create; something you do without thinking. Sometimes we don’t even realize the impacts made by the small changes we implement. Some of us put so much thought into our styles, it begins to become a hassle rather than an effortless set of actions to be the suave men we are naturally!
Being aware can change the way you look and feel. Take my word for it! Check out these 10 tips that will turn your style routine from hassle to habit.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #53: Habits of Stylish Men
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #53: Habits of Stylish Men
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #53: Habits of Stylish Men
10 Habits of Stylish Men
- Let go of worn out favorites.
- Have a grooming routine.
- Don’t be afraid to break the rules.
- When buying new clothing, ask yourself “is it interchangeable?”
- Know your measurements.
- Be careful of workout clothing.
- Make sure your casual clothing is not sloppy.
- Get into the habit of using color effectively.
- Find the brands that work best for you.
- Don’t be afraid to take, and give compliments.
You can use clothing to get what you want out of life. Especially by using these 10 stylish habits!