Did you know that good fragrance can double your chances of getting a woman’s phone number? That’s right, smell is that practical when it comes to your likeability, attractiveness, and influence. Yet, 80% of men don’t wear any sort of fragrance. Men understand that it is important not to smell bad, and appropriately wear deodorant, but most men seem to miss the real value in smelling good!
There are countless benefits to wearing a fragrance that matches your natural smell. It will increase your level of attractiveness, perceived levels of trust, reduce stress levels, make you more confident, and increase your level of alertness. As you can see, it goes far beyond smelling good, and really affects the level of success that you are likely to see in your life!
But what is the right way to wear fragrance? How do you select a smell that work for you and apply it? How do you avoid overwhelming others with your scent? What is the difference between cologne, toilet, and perfume, and what does it mean for you? Explore all of that and more on this episode of The Personal Image System Podcast!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast 14: Fragrance & Cologne – The Science Of Style
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast 14: Fragrance & Cologne – The Science Of Style
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast 14: Fragrance & Cologne – The Science Of Style
- 80% of men do not wear fragrance on a regular basis
- Men agree that they shouldn’t smell bad, but most men don’t worry about actually taking steps to smell good
- Most fragrance marketing targets people who are already wearing fragrance. But you have to take a step back to understand why it’s important
- A fragrance that works well with your natural smell will increase your level of attractiveness, perceived levels of trust, reduce stress levels, make you more confident, increase alertness, and double your chances of getting a woman’s phone number
- Most men don’t understand that women are naturally more in touch with their sense of smell than men are, so women notice fragrance more
- When you wear a fragrance, it should be discovered, not announced
- Fragrance is the general word. The percent of oil to alcohol will determine what kind of fragrance.
- Cologne: 2-4% is oil. Weaker, and does not last as long.Toilet: 5-15%. Perfume: 15-30% will last much longer
- 3 Nodes: Top, medium and base. Top: first thing that you smell. Citrus, aromatics. Medium: florals, greens, fruity, spices. Base: Reveal themselves at the end of the fragrance. Cedar, moss, balsamic, vanilla
- High price does not guarantee a better fragrance. It could have more to do with the scarcity of an ingredient, or to create a barrier to give more perceived quality
- Spray directly on the skin, after a shower, in and around the chest area
- Focus on getting used to wearing fragrance. Understand the ways it sets you apart from other men
Most men aren’t taking advantage of fragrance to enhance every aspect of their life. Fragrance has power to improve every facet of your life. Use it!