How many times have you has a shirt or pair of pants you loved and something happened to them, which cause you to become upset? It’s hard to find that perfect item, the right look, the thing you are known for.
When this happens, it’s a good sign you should have bought multiples of that item. When you go shopping and you find those pants that fit you exactly how you like, buy multiples of them. Don’t wait, because clothing companies to change their styles and cuts all the time. You’d hate to come back next week and find that they’ve been replaced with something that isn’t quite right.
On this episode of Real Men Real Style, Antonio breaks down 10 items you should have multiples of. It’s not just clothing, but even practical items you’ll need – whether it’s every day or when you’re in a pinch.
Download this episode today and start learning how to build your collection of the perfect items.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #86: 10 Items to Own Multiples Of
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #86: 10 Items to Own Multiples Of
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #86: 10 Items to Own Multiples Of
10 Items to Have Multiples Of:
- Workhorse shoes.
- Fitted jeans.
- Suit trousers.
- White dress shirt.
- The perfect outerwear.
- Complete dopp kit.
- You favorite fragrance.
- White pocket square.
- Winter gloves.
- Light colored shorts.
- It’s good to have multiples of your go to items.
- It means shopping less, and possibly saving more.
- The shoes you wear the most you may want a nice pair and a dirty pair.
- Shoes normally need 24 hours to release their moisture.
- Duplicates doesn’t mean the exact same thing, you can get variations.
- Jean fit, sizes, and cuts do change.
- Dark jeans lose their dye quickly.
- Suit pants are the first to get damaged, and it’s impossible to match later.
- An extra pair of paints will double the life of your suit.
- Always send both pairs of suit pants with the jacket to the dry cleaner.
- White shirts never go out of style.
- Some jackets or outerwear can be magnets to the people you want.
- If you are going to get upset if someone burns a hole in it, you should get a duplicate of it.
- Fragrance can go bad.
- Get a small bottle of fragrance instead of one large bottle.
- Cotton pocket squares are good for handkerchiefs.
- One glove is not helpful to have.
- A lot of people are prone to losing one glove.
If there’s something you would be upset about if it were ripped or ruined, it’s a sign you should buy multiples of it.