1. “Why Aren't You Answering Me?!” (The Aggressive Text) When a woman doesn’t answer a text, there are 3 likely reasons: 1. She’s busy – in which case she will respond as soon as she gets the time. 2. She forgot – in which case she will respond as soon as she thinks of you again. 3. She doesn’t want to – in which case, well, you've probably done something wrong.
2. “Who's That Guy?!” (The Jealous Text) An alternative like “I saw you with someone and I didn't want to bother you” is a much better option, as it's a friendly invitation for her to explain who he was, and what they were doing. An alternative like “I saw you with someone and I didn't want to bother you” is a much better option, as it's a friendly invitation for her to explain who he was, and what they were doing.
3. “Think I'll Go To Bed Early Today…” (The “White” Lies) She might think you're cool at that moment, but at some point, those lies are going to rise to the surface and everything you say or do from that day forward will be seen as untrustworthy. On top of that, if she catches you lying through text, she even has proof – expect screenshots to be thrown right back in your face.
4. “Where Do You Want To Go?” (The Indecisive Text) It shows that no creativity or thought was put into the date. Before asking a woman out you should make sure you know her interests and can find something that you can both enjoy, or if you’re going to a simple drink/coffee date make sure to pick a place that's convenient for the both of you.
5. “Please, Give Me Another Chance…” (The Pleading Text) It’s basically telling THEM they control YOUR fate, and not that your relationship involves both parties making decisions. Texts like these come off as clingy and make it seem as if you have no other options, so you result to begging. In the best-case scenario, the woman will just ignore them.
6. “Hey, What's Up?” (The Everyday, Boring Text) According to most women, they get them from guys on pretty much a daily basis.. Guys who send these come off as having nothing to say and are just begging for her attention. If you're going to text, make sure you have something to say.
7. “What Do You Do? Where Do You Live?” (The Rapid Fire Questions) This pressure often leads to the responses being only one sentence long or simply stating facts. Or worse yet, you end up with dishonest answers altogether at she said is what changes the text from “conversation” to “Q&A time”.”
8. “Just Checking Up On You…” (The Insecure Text) Checking up on her – to see if everything is okay – is fine, but demanding information and being possessive is always a turn-off. After all, she has a life outside of your relationship, no matter how serious it is between the two of you.
9. “I Want You To Have My Babies!” (The Overwhelming, Emotional Text) If she doesn’t feel the same way, this can lead to conflict, and the woman might ignore the conversation going forward to avoid escalation. If she does feels the same, she might try to reserve it until you meet up, to save for the right moment. This might be misinterpreted as her ignoring you.
10. “Sorry, Sorry, So Sorry…” (The Forced Apology Text) If you genuinely want to make it up to her, you can start by asking what you can do to correct the situation: – You: “Sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday, is there anything I can do to make up for it?” – Her: “YES! Come over tomorrow for some leftover cake.”
11. “Are You Sure, Though?” (The Seeking Approval Text) According to women, one of the worst traits a guy can have is to be constantly seeking approval from people and relying too much on the opinion of others. Women like it when a guy is decisive and doesn't evade responsibility, and these men have thicker skin than other guys – they can take “No” for an answer, and women like this.
12. “I'm Bored” (The Entertain Me Text) This makes you unattractive to women – it makes it seem as if you don't value your time and rely on others to fill out your day. On top of many women's lists of reasons why someone left a bad impression is: “He’s a total bore…” The fact is, she's not here to entertain you. If you can’t even entertain yourself, what kind of catch are you going to be to her?
13. “Good Morning, Sunshine.” (The Fake Nice Text) Sending a “good morning” text too early in a relationship just doesn't work. Lots of guys do it to try and grab the woman's attention first thing in the morning. Sending a “good morning” text too early in a relationship just doesn't work. Lots of guys do it to try and grab the woman's attention first thing in the morning.
14. “Like What You See?” (The Bragging Selfie) Sending a selfie without giving a context is in the same category as number 6 on this list. Sending a selfie without giving context is in the same category as number 6 on this list. the thing you can hope for is a “heart eye” emoji if you look good in the picture. Even if you do look good, you still might come off as a showoff.
15. “K” (The One Word Response) If your intent is to close the conversation by using a one-word response, a much better way would be to use something like “Thanks for letting me know, talk soon”. If your intent is to close the conversation by using a one-word response, a much better way would be to use something like “Thanks for letting me know, talk soon”.