Alright – what would you do if you had a strength coach at your disposal?
What would you ask a man who has successfully transformed his body into an amazing specimen of health?
I talk about style – but the health and shape of your body is a HUGE factor in how sharp/great you'll look.
Think of the modern James Bond.
Daniel Craig looks great not only because he wears the right clothing that fits him well – he also has a strong and masculine physique.
How can you improve your body build and health?
Well – I have a treat for you.
I interviewed Ryan Master's of The Workout Corner to find out!
In this interview we discuss:
- The importance of rest in building muscle.
- Eating the right food – and how that is the main component in healthy living.
- The myth of how exercise is the end all be all.
- Why is water so important in building a healthy body?
- My rules on buying food.
- Foods you should be eating and how to incorporate them into your diet.
- Direct vs. indirect rest.
- How not getting enough rest can hurt muscle development.
- Why massages are important to a healthy body (Hopefully my wife reads this!)
- How much time between workouts?
- How Ryan ate 7 waffles and will be OK (I hope)
- How our Body operates as a system.
- 5 Core exercises that will get you 80% of the way there.
The comments are open – feel free to leave a question and I'll make sure Ryan give you a quick answer!