Would you trust a surgeon to operate on your heart, if he showed up in ripped jeans, flip flops and a tank? I hope not…
Most people don’t realize that the way that they present themselves to the world is constantly affecting the way that they are perceived and treated. Not dressing the part of your role in society will often result on your being judged as incompetent or less than professional, even if you are the best in the world at what you do. This is why your own personal image matters so much. It is one of the few things that you can improve that will have huge ramifications in every aspect of your life, whether business or personal.
Yet some men think that it is not manly, or especially masculine, to put effort into your appearances. They are under the false impression that ‘real men’ don’t care about that stuff, and that it is beneath them to actively work to improve their personal image.
But please understand that the way that you present yourself to people, hundreds of times every day, will not have a neutral effect, but either help or hinder you in whatever you’re trying to do. And that’s why I’m putting out this podcast training series. So that you will have the information you need to make an incredible impression on everyone that you meet, and to make sure that your personal image is maximized for success.
Let’s get into it!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast 1: Personal Image: Gateway to Success
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast 1: Personal Image: Gateway to Success
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast 1: Personal Image: Gateway to Success
- Your personal image is powerful, and is a gateway to greater things
- When you don’t invest in and maximize your personal image, it holds you back
- If you are not sending the message, through the way you present yourself, that you are a professional, then people will unfairly judge you based on that
- Understand your why: Why should you be dressing better?
- The way you dress can instill either trust or distrust, but will not be neutral
- When you start to care about your style, you will realize that it’s nothing more than a vehicle, or tool, to get where you want to go in life
Want to know more about image? Click here to discover whether the car you drive says something about you.
Understand that the way you dress is a major vehicle for accomplishing things in this world, and put an appropriate amount of attention and effort into it.