The goal is almost always to make more money while working less. Everyone has this overall goal in mind, yet few people understand how to effectively accomplish it, or at least consistently move the direction of more money through less work.
In this episode, I’m teaching you my 10 tips for making more money while working less. These have been developed and refined through running my own business, and are the pillars that, when applied to your life and your efforts, will allow you to accomplish more and more as you get better at implementing.
So change your mindset to one of continually adjusting your parameters, measuring your life, looking for places that waste time and energy, and continually educating yourself to better your life!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #57: Make More Money, Work Less
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #57: Make More Money, Work Less
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #57: Make More Money, Work Less
- If everything that you’re doing is important, then nothing is important
- Unless you put in an incentive to cut down features and extra work, they will fill all the time and energy you allow them to
- Prioritize tasks according to their real importance
10 Tips to Make More Money While Working Less:
- Solve a burning problem
- Sell to customers capable of buying the product
- Let EVERYONE know what you do, and the problem that you solve
- Make the exchange of money easy
- Develop your expertise and become the superstar
- Set boundaries on your work, hours, etc
- Hire someone to do all the things that it doesn’t make sense for you to do
- Measure everything
- Pay for detailed training to solve a specific problem
- Hire a mentor
Adjust your mindset towards money and it’s acquisition, using the 10 tips above, to one of abundance and a drive to tweak your systems and process to earn more.