How many times do you find yourself fussing with your shirt because it keeps coming untucked every time you sit down and stand up?
You’re not alone, it’s a very common problem – especially today. So many shirt companies try to save a dollar and cut corners any way they can. One of those ways is to remove the extra fabric from the bottom of button-down shirts.
Unfortunately, that skimp means we all suffer. No matter if you are skinny or not, your shirts going to come untucked and you’re at risk for showing plumbers crack to everyone around you. It’s something most of us are embarrassed by, as this is never a flattering picture of us.
On this episode of the Real Men Real Style podcast, we are joined by the maker of the best Shirt Stay on the market – Johan Ekelund.
In this interview, we discuss the importance of shirt stays, and how they are literally changing people’s lives. It such a simple, and inexpensive, think to add to your wardrobe, yet is one of the best investments you can make.
Click here to check out Sharp and Dapper – use code RMRS15 for 15% off!
Download this episode today to hear how this can boost your confidence, and change the way people look at you.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #95: Johan Ekelund: Why You NEED Shirt Stays
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #95: Johan Ekelund: Why You NEED Shirt Stays
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #95: Johan Ekelund: Why You NEED Shirt Stays
3 Reason to Buy a Shirt Stay:
- Don’t have to tuck in your shirt all the time
- Builds you confidence
- They’re comfortable
- It only takes a couple days to get used to shirt stays, then you forget about them.
- Most people find it to be a game changer.
- You no longer have to worry about plumbers crack.
- Most companies make shirts shorter to save money.
- Less than 1% of people know about them.
- Sharp and Dapper have much better quality because they are handmade with pride.
- A lot of guys who do wear shirt stays don’t talk about it.
- Quality always costs a little more.
Knowing your shirt will stay tucked in will boost your confidence exponentially.