Confidence is one of the most important things people can have. If you doubt yourself and become self conscious it can really hold you back. You’ll never nail that interview, land that sale, or get that date if you don’t have to confidence to even try.
There are a number of small things you can do throughout your day to really boost your confidence. Most importantly, you don’t need a lot of time to do them. Even in the busiest of schedules you can find a few moments to do at least one thing that will help increase your confidence for the dat.
On this episode of Real Men Real Style, Antonio talks you through ten ways you can quickly increase your confidence. The more you practice them, and the more they will become a part of your routine and the less you will doubt yourself.
Download this episode today to see how you can boost your confidence and be as successful as possible every day.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #77 : 10 Ways to Increase Your Confidence – Fast
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #77: 10 Ways to Increase Your Confidence – Fast
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #77: 10 Ways to Increase Your Confidence – Fast
10 Ways to Increase Your Confidence:
- Get a great haircut.
- Stand up straight.
- Keep your socks up.
- Keep your shirt tucked in.
- Shine your shoes.
- Make time for a great shave.
- Start using fragrance in the morning.
- Take care of your nails.
- Get in a quick workout.
- Start to wear a pocket square.
- Find a “go to” person to cut your hair.
- Only go somewhere new if you get a good recommendation.
- Getting the right haircut will make you feel good when you walk out the door.
- It feels good to stand up straight, and look good.
- They way we stand and look at ourselves has a big impact on our confidence.
- If you feel uncomfortable, it will make you feel self conscious.
- Have somewhere safe to keep your shoes at night.
- Give your shoes a quick buff after you wear your shoes.
- Make sure you have a good shine box.
- Shaving shouldn’t be a necessary evil.
- Improve your shaving lotion.
- Experiment and explore, everyone has to start somewhere.
- Don’t care about not smelling bad, care about smelling good.
- Nail clippers damage the nail, and don’t give as clean of a cut.
- Even short exercises can make you feel better in ten minutes.
- Don’t be afraid to stand out.
- Pocket squares can be great conversations starters, and give you compliments that will boost your confidence
Without the confidence you need you will never achieve your goals.