The best of style is no longer found between the pages of a glossy magazine.
Instagram has changed the rules of the style game.
This is the age of the #tag.
Trends are no longer ruled by designers on fashion runways or style icons in magazine editorials.
Inspiration is now available from your surroundings. It's in the free expression of independent bloggers and style consultants who freely share their fashion ideas with anyone willing to look for them.
We made your job easier by listing the best of the best below.
This edition of the Top 160+ Instagram Accounts For Men includes regular guys with an incredibly stylish wardrobe, gentlemen from the fashion industry, photographers, online clothing brands and lifestyle companies.
Each account was scored on the following criteria:
- Number of followers.
- Content volume.
- Audience Interaction.
- Engagement rate.
- Design & Imagery.
- Network & Industry Interaction.
There are so many options that it’s becoming harder to actually find a user that you can resonate with.
Check out the top 25 Instagram accounts for men below and access the complete list of 160+ Instagrammers here:
FYI – if you disagree with my ranking contact me here and we’ll take note and very possibly consider (within reason) updating the number score immediately.
Curators (not included in ranking) of this article and ranking are:
This article and ranking was curated by:
Having a strong Instagram presence we felt qualified to go through and pick out the top menswear Instagrammers in the game.
Top 10 Men's Style Accounts On Instagram
1. Iamgalla – @IAmGalla
Based in New York, Adam Gallagher's pictures are instantly recognizable. He travels the world for fashion inspiration and shares his adventures with his followers through his blog.
He covers men's style, holiday ideas, travel inspiration, grooming and music through his feed. This account caters to the adventurous man who wants to look stylish while globetrotting.
2. Mariano Divaio – @marianodivaio
This ex-model featured in campaigns for Cavalli, Brunello Cucinelli and Gucci before starting his own brand, MDV Style. The ability to reach millions of people on a daily basis through his stylish Instagram feed has made Mariano one of the world’s most influential style bloggers.
3. Will Taylor – @brightbazaar
Managed by Will Taylor, the Bright Bazaar feed is set against colorful backdrops and exotic travel destinations. This feed is a quick fix for those in need of a sunny Instaholiday.
4. Fabio Attanasio – @fabioattanasio
Fabio is the founder of The Bespoke Dudes, a lifestyle site based in Italy. His aim is to educate men on how to incorporate modern looks through classic tailoring. His photos show a clean Italian style influenced strongly by the center of tailoring and Fabio's birthplace, Naples.
5. Johannes Huebl – @johanneshuebl
Every picture this German-born model shares on his Instagram account seems to be pulled straight out of a look book. His killer style and runway-ready outfits are combined with adorable pictures with his famous wife, Olivia Palermo.
6. Phil Cohen – @thepacman82
Phil Cohen's table top outlays feature all the wardrobe essentials for a man. His photos never show his face, the Instagram feed really is all about the clothes.
7. Jim Chapman – @jimchapman
This celebrity vlogger is one of the contributing editors at GQ in the U.K.
Jim Chapman is one of the biggest influencers in the world of men's style today. His Instagram feed is a candid peek into his personal life while displaying a range of perfectly put together casual and smart outfits.
8. Men With Class – @menwithclass
A collection of dapper gentlemen with classy outfits. The focus is strictly on the outfits and the diversity of styles makes this Instagram account an essential style inspiration on your feed.
9. Justin Liv – @justinliv
Justin is a writer and editor for his lifestyle blog, ScoutSixteen.com. The New York style blogger posts creative pictures capturing his travel adventures and street style.
10. David Gandy – @davidgandy_official
The face of Mark's & Spencer and one of the most famous male models in the world today, David Gandy is considered a style icon whether on the runway, in print or online. His suits are perfectly fitted and his casual wardrobe looks effortlessly stylish. Here's a man who knows how to look impeccable at all times.
Top 25 Men’s Style Instagram Accounts – Ranking 11-25
11. Hypebeast – @hypebeast
One of the best accounts to stay updated on the best sneakers coming out anywhere in the world.
12. Bloggers Boyfriend – @bloggers_boyfriend
This beautifully curated Instagram account is proof that not only are women great at inspiring style, they are great at creating beautiful images of men's fashion!
13. Teaching Men's Fashion – @teachingmensfashion
A great visual guide to everything you need to know about dressing up and what’s current in men’s fashion.
14. Chris John Millington – @chrisjohnmillington
Follow this NYC model, blogger and local for some serious beard envy. Chris Millington is a self-proclaimed embodiment of the modern gentleman. This model and lifestyle blogger is somewhat dandy and lumbersexual and makes this interesting mix work somehow.
15. Daniele Zaccone – @danielre
An Italian fashion designer and blogger, Daniele Zaccone has been cited among the world's top style influencers for men (according to Forbes). A regular contributor for GQ, Daniele's Instagram feed and outfits represent a lifestyle of elegance and the quintessential Italian flair.
16. GQ – @gq
A little edgier than the print version, this is one of the best Instagram accounts for men to follow, as you would expect from one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world.
17. Kadu Dantas – @kadudantas
A Brazilian blogger, PR consultant and journalist, Kadu Dantas shares his musings about men's fashion and style on Blog Do Kadu.
18. Lino Ieluzzi – @linoieluzziofficial
An Italian style icon famous for his No. 7 tie, Lino Ieluzzi owns the Al Bazar menswear boutique in Milan. He favors slim-fitting double-breasted jackets and kilties along with pictures of his dog.
19. Men With Street Style – @menwithstreetstyle
A social directory for fashion editors, the team posts pictures of the best-dressed men spotted around town.
20. Mr. Porter – @mrporterlive
The London-based online retailer manages to balance the classy vibe it is known for with flashes of smart casual wear and lifestyle for the modern man. This is one Instagram feed that is sure to satisfy you whether you're a fan of high-end fashion, cool streetwear, or designer clothes and accessories.
21. Stefano Tratto – @stefanotratto
The Italy-based fashion icon has a global audience following his impressive collection of well-styled outfits to go with his handlebar moustache.
22. Blake Scott – @blakescott_
Author of The Scott Effect, this menswear influencer uses his Instagram to document his daily outfits. Blake Scott’s Instagram feed is a diverse collection of lifestyle images along with practical and classy style for the modern urban male.
23. Marcel Floruss – @marcelfloruss
A New-York based blogger who shot to fame through the One Dapper Street blog, Marcel Floruss loves street style and gets to rub shoulders with the fashion industry's bigwigs.
24. Nick Wooster – @nickwooster
Nick Wooster has held nearly every conceivable job in the fashion industry and is perhaps among the most photographed men in menswear. The diversity of his style shows in his bold outfit choices.
25. Justus Hansen – @justusf_hansen
Justus Hansen is a German style blogger who breaks the conservative style rules flawlessly. He combines uncommon pieces but makes them work with ease.
- Mr. Raro – @mararomrraro – Considered one of the most stylish men in Italy, Mr. Raro mixes flashy Italian designs with classic European tailoring.
- Chris Mehan – @chrismehan – this headless dresser takes a unique approach by showing the outfit first in a grid and then again later on his body. Great inspiration for casual masculine outfits from his page.
- He Spoke Style – @hespokestyle – Curated by Brian Sacawa – stylish, musician and editor. Follow his feed for classic menswear trends, great personal style and amazing travel locations.
- Matthew Zorpas – @matthewzorpas – Always decked out in the most stylish outfits, Zorpas rocks an assorted mix of eclectic and classic ensembles.
- Joel Mcloughlin – @gallucks – The London-based fan of the color black shows you how to rock monochromatic styles.
- The Metro Man – @themetroman – Moti Ankari's feed is full of amazing ideas to pair cool mixed prints in unexpected combinations.
- Tommy Ton – @tommyton – One of the most known street style photographers that got snatched by shares his photos from the city sidewalks, most glamorous runway shows and other projects. His feed offers an awesome behind the scenes peek.
- Sean O'Pry – @seanopry55 – One of the highest-paid male models, Sean O'Pry's Instagram account is a portfolio of his modeling photos, behind the scene pictures and a taste of his jet-setting lifestyle.
- Filippo Cirulli – @filippocirulli – Get inspired by amazingly styled outfits by this fashion icon. Follow Filippo Cirulli around exotic destinations, and get a taste of the delicious meals, luxurious details and Italian tailoring are the name of the game for this gent.
The following accounts are curated online resources that I recommend for the stylish man:
- Shoe Snob – Hands down one of the internet’s best sources for high-end shoe information. The Instagram feed is an industry expert's inside view of the craft.
- High Fashion Men – A collection of extremely well-dressed guys who will give you great ideas and tips for a variety of styles.
- J. Crew – Styling tips and useful information every man needs to apply to his wardrobe.
BONUS – Tips To Build Your Own Instagram Audience
- Frequency: Update your account with photos as often as possible and with regular frequency.
- Engagement: Respond to comments on your feed and engage with others in your industry.
- Filters: Be consistent with the light and overall look of your account. If you use filters to enhance your pictures, stick to ones you can use often.
- Show some love: Proactive support for other Instagram accounts. Comment, like and support other accounts.
- Useful hashtags: #OOTDs (outfits of the day), #menstyle, #mensfashion, #menswear. Research other accounts which are popular and observe the hashtags used by them.