There are lots of items that go in an out of style. It can be hard to know what to add to your collection that won’t make you look old or outdated in a few years.
Sometimes it’s hard to spot the difference between a trend and a solid investment.
If you want to look at what you should be adding to your style you should look at items that have withstood the test of time.
Chances are if people were wearing it, and making themselves look great, a thousand years ago and it’s in stores today you’ll be fine.
On this episode of the Real Men Real Style podcast, I look at the various items that will never go out of style.
I break down their history, and what you should be looking for when deciding to invest in something that will make you best dressed guy in the room for decades.
Download this episode now before you purchase something you’ll regret in the next few years.
5 Men's Timeless Items:
- Well Fitted Wool Suit
- Leather shoes
- A signature fragrance
- In general, a suit should be dark colored.
- A good suit builds up your shoulders, chest, and makes your hands look larger.
- If you can afford it go with 100% wool fabric.
- Wool drapes best.
- Jewelry can symbolize your place in society.
- Stay with a classic watch with moving hands.
- A simple fact is more attractive.
- Leather or metal bands are best.
- Leather shoes form to your feet better.
- Take care of your leather shoes.
- Smells have always been identifying markers in the animal world.
- Women are more sensitive to fragrances than men are.
- Don’t let your scent be overpowering.
- Hats are still in fashion, and helps protect your head.
- Nail functionality for your headwear before using it for style.
- Neckwear has been a status symbol for thousands of years.
Some items never go out of style – those are true investments.