Finding you brand, the one that works well specifically for you, is an important step, and can help you be more confident when shopping online, or even at a store, that the clothing you are buying is a good choice. But how does one go about finding the right brand? What are the steps? Are there things to look out for along the way? And what if a brand changes over time?
These are all topics discussed on this episode of The Personal Image System Podcast. Because knowing brands, and being aware of what the strengths and weaknesses are of each is not just about the logo, or any social status that comes with it. It’s about finding the brand whose stylistic sensibilities align with yours, and who can help you make the best statement of yourself possible.
That’s why it is very worthwhile to put in the time and effort to explore and carefully analyze different brands continually. Not all brands are even close to equal, and not all brands will work well for you specifically. Learn how to find out what the right ones are, and how to make sure you stay stocked up on the right items from those brands, on this episode of The Personal Image System Podcast!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast 5: Evaluating Brands Effectively, and Finding the Right One for You
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast 5: Evaluating Brands Effectively, and Finding the Right One for You
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast 5: Evaluating Brands Effectively, and Finding the Right One for You
- Different brands fit very differently, so it’s important to understand which ones work best for you
- Brands change over time, so finding the right brand for you now does not mean that it will be the right one down the road
- When you find a particular item you like from a brand, consider buying more than one, because you never know how long they will continue to carry that specific item
- Lower prices brands will often have looser fitting clothing, because a larger number of people will fit into them
- Look at the specific style of the clothing, and see what aligns with what works best for you
- Spend some time trying things on, evaluating brands, and keeping track of what works best for you
- Know your measurements, and keep a tape measure with you when you go shopping or are shopping online
- Widen your realm of search. Listen to what other people are saying, take everything with a grain of salt, and explore!
When you find an article of clothing you love, consider buying more than one item! You never know how long the brand will continue to carry it.