Kick Social Media to the curb. Quit Facebook. Quit Instagram. Say goodbye to Twitter. But why? It’s built to be addictive. You might not even realize you are addicted. Yeah maybe it’s a fun outlet, but at what cost? Well, a lot more than you think.
Sitting on social media all the time may have taken more from you than you’ve noticed at this point. Feeling drained? Getting angry at friends or family members based on their very public opinions? Maybe your eyesight’s been a bit worse. It’s no coincidence in this case. Let’s take a look at the negative impact Social Media can have.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #58: Tips on Quitting Social Media
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #58: Tips on Quitting Social Media
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #58: Tips on Quitting Social Media
8 Reasons Social Media is Bad For You
- Forced comparison. We are forced to view the top 1% of what others are doing.
- Division of people. Social media divides us.
- Impacts sleep.
- Impacts your immune system.
- Inhibits growth hormones.
- Limited thinking and kills creativity.
- Impairs digestion.
- If you are not paying for the product, you are the product.
7 Ways to Break Those Bad Social Media Habits
- Disable notifications.
- Get rid of useless people that you are following. (Unfollow.)
- Don’t follow useless information.
- Delete the app from your phone.
- Change your passwords frequently.
- Delete your account.
- Increase your privacy settings.
Everything isn’t what it seems on Social Media. You don’t have to delete your social media accounts, but use them in moderation. Use them effectively.
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download