Most men get it wrong.
- Their $1000 suit looks like it was stolen from their big brother’s closet.
- They spend hours shopping, find nothing, and hate the experience.
- They wear clothing that makes them look small, fat, sloppy, an/or incompetent.
Now to be fair – most men have quite a few things working against them. Poorly fitted options to choose from and no idea as to what could even fit them better.
So how to solve the fit problem?
Well – one company has created an app & website that helps solve this issue in about the time it takes to pour a cup of coffee.
Let me introduce you to Fitbay.
Fitbay collects your basic body info (no measurements needed!) and then matches you with body doubles. By doing this they can suggest brands that actually work for your body type.
I’ve been using the app and PC interface over the last week and love how it:
- Helps me find brands that fit my thin body type
- Helps me discover brands I’ve never heard of
- Links me to websites where I can purchase the clothing
- Allows me to follow men with interests like mine who upload real photos
Ready to try it for FREE?
How The FitBay Process Works
- Sign Up – The Fitbay sign up process is simple – it takes two minutes if that. They require your name, email, and then they ask you a few questions about your body type.
- Entering Your Body Info – Again – very simple here. Once you enter your height and weight there are about 3 questions pertaining to body types. FYI – no measurements are required here as they realized this is a barrier for most men. Once they have this info they match you with “body doubles” – men who have similar dimensions and therefore wear clothing brands that will best suit you.
- Start To Get Value From Fitbay – Now it get’s fun. You can upload your own images, explore what brands will suit your boy type based off your body doubles suggestions, and you can start to curate your “wants” – basically a dream wardrobe that you can store there on Fitbay.
Three Reasons to Use FitBay
#1 Fitbay is Incredibly Useful
As mentioned above, I’ve been using the Fitbay app over the last week and love how it helps me find brands that fit my thin body type and exposes me to new brands I’ve never even heard of.
The site is built to allow easy linking from the app to the actual product you see – so no wondering where to find the clothing you want to purchase as you build your wardrobe.
Finally – there is a real community growing inside here. You can leave comments, upload images, and use all this to start currating your core wardrobe!
#2 Fitbay Is Easy To Use
Downloading the Fitbay iPhone app (or accessing via PC) takes less than two minutes and just a few more to upload pictures and start to curate shirts, pants, shoes, and jackets that I would love to have!
The user experience is extremely clean and you are only a click away to discovering your body doubles, what brands work best for you and uploading some of your own photos to help other men out there.
There are also a few of my favorite men’s style bloggers on Fitbay such as Barron from the Effortless Gent & Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM. You can follow them, check out their wants and peek inside their wardrobes!
#3 Fitbay Takes Privacy Seriously
I take internet privacy seriously and am cautious when entering my information (especially pictures).
What I also love about Fitbay is they take their users privacy very seriously by not releasing information automatically and making the privacy setting easy to find and adjust.
Such things as your height and weight is kept strictly confidential and only used for their complex algorithms to ensure your body types match as accurately as possible to other men on the site.
Bonus Reason To Join Fitbay – You Get to See Inside My Wardrobe
I have been asked more times than I can count to upload pictures of what I have in my wardrobe.
Well – here is your chance. Over the next few days I’ll be uploading pictures of most everything in my closet.
I’ll even for a short time period upload pictures of me wearing embarrassing t-shirt I own (I have this to make my wife laugh!).
Ready To Discover Brands That Fit You?
So the first step to all this is to sign up for Fitbay today. It takes 2 minutes and then boom – you’re on your way to discovering brands that work for your tall/thin/large/heavy/short/muscular body type!
This FREE app is a solid tool you can use to build your wardrobe. Upload some pictures, check out what’s in my closet, and use this app to discover brands that fit your body.