Gentlemen – wanted just to give you a quick update on all the developments here at RMRS.
- I’m conducting at Ask Me Anything at Reddit on Thursday, December 12th at 12 Noon Central USA. Click here to join me at that time or just to explore the great resource that is Male Fashion Advice on Reddit!
- The Style System will open January 1st 2014 – Click here to learn why this college level personal presentation course has improved the lives of hundreds of men.
- On January 4th I’m speaking LIVE in Las Vegas at New Media Expo – Click here to learn more and contact me if you’re interested in meeting up!
- We have some great discussions going on in our thriving Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest Communities .
- My premium community – Build Your Wardrobe – will open up again in late February 2014. Right now the only way to gain access earlier is to Graduate from The Style System (all Style System graduates get lifetime access for FREE). Confused about my courses – see my chart & video here.
- Have you seen the amazing infographics we’ve created on How To Tie A Scarf, How A Suit Should Fit, How To Buy A Winter Coat, and How To Buy Jeans That Fit?
- I’m going to be reviewing men’s hats by Satya Twena (New York), the Sherpa Jacket by Lee Jeans, and dress shoes from Paul Evans.
- We’re improving the website and will move over to the new platform soon. The new site will deliver a better mobile experience and be easier to navigate!
THANK YOU for all the support – my staff and I appreciate your help as together we help men everywhere dress better and get more out of life.
Think I’m overstating this…..well read the hundreds of testimonials we’ve received!
Click on the video below as I go over these updates and more!
Questions? Comments – let me know below!