When it comes to making a great impression on a regular basis, it’s important to have a formula. Anything that can be distilled into a simple, short, step-by-step formula can be followed over time, providing you with results.
That’s what I’m giving you in this episode: The 5 steps to the best presentation of yourself possible. This simplification will go a long ways in making it easier for you to know the correct next step to reach your goals in personal presentation. Follow these steps, and you’re well on your way to making a great impression everywhere you go!
Just 5 steps! Anyone can implement 5 steps! So get out a pen and paper, take some notes, put it on your fridge, or as the background on your phone, or anywhere that will remind you, and put these into practice every day if you want to see real results!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast 26: 5-Steps to the Best Presentation of Yourself
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast 26: 5-Steps to the Best Presentation of Yourself
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast 26: 5-Steps to the Best Presentation of Yourself
- A lot of times your personal presentation is what’s going to make the difference when you’re being compared with others with similar skills
- Give compliments. When you start to give compliments, people compliment you back, and it feeds your process of improving your presentation
- Find and refine your signature style over time
The First 5 Steps to Presenting the Best You
- Know your emotional ‘why?’ Why do you want to dress better? Use that to motivate you
- Seek and find inspiration. Find somebody, whether celebrity or other, who inspires you. Steal from those who inspire you
- Purge your wardrobe. Take out any clothing you’re unlikely to want to wear
- Develop outfits that are your go-to looks. There’s nothing wrong with men having uniforms
- Start to find the key pieces of your wardrobe that you want to invest in, even getting multiples of items
Memorize the 5 steps in this episode! Put them somewhere you’ll remember them. Implement them daily for results.
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download