$600 Italian leather dress shoes…
for LESS than $200?!
- How the heck is this possible?
- Wanna get a pair?
Ok – so here’s the deal.
I worked with AceMarks last year on their Kickstarter…
and it was the most successful Kickstarter campaign of any shoe company…EVER!
Because – they’re that good.
If you remember from last year – I was pretty skeptical.
How could handmade Italian leather dress shoes be so affordable?
Well – after wearing them all year long, I can tell you they didn’t skimp on the quality.
And this year they’re bringing ANOTHER Kickstarter to you guys.
With the same killer deal…
In addition – I included 4 other ways for you to grab designer shoes (any brand) at a discount.
This post is brought to you by AceMarks.
So how & why are they offering such a great deal?
The reason they’re is offering this deal is simple:
- They want to acquire new customers & prove the business model.
- They are selling direct to consumer to cut out the middle man markup.
So if you want a pair of $600 Italian shoes for LESS than 200 bucks…you better jump on this deal before it ends (their best packages are selling out fast).
and FYI their BEST deal? The early bird special?
It’s only running for 24 hours. So grab a pair ASAP.
Get $600 Shoes For $200: Trick #1 – Contribute To Crowdfunding Startups
The Internet is powerful. It gives us the tools to communicate and interact with anyone from anywhere. So if enough people decide to come together and make a contribution – they’ll be able to get amazing products for much less money.
That’s the beauty of crowdfunding websites. In fact, several startups have catapulted to popularity thanks to Kickstarter. Last year – it was AceMarks which had the most success in shoe crowdfunding history over there. And now they’ve just launched another Kickstarter project.
So what’s great about AceMarks? This luxury shoe company makes it possible for you, me, and all other stylish men to purchase leather shoes for just 1/3 of the normal price ($200 instead of $600)! You’ll be saving both money and time – since their shoes are sent straight to your home!
AceMarks sells directly to the consumer, so they’re not burdened by costs related to packaging, shipping, or distributing to middleman stores. It relies on public funding – and it clearly worked the first time. Many people wanted what these guys offered and spread the word. They created enough buzz around their product – Italian men’s dress shoes which are made for the modern-day gentleman.
I myself have AceMarks shoes, and I love wearing them often. Here’s why:
- Attractive – They complement your personality and help you stand out stylishly.
- Comfortable – They’re designed with a carefully constructed last (to reduce pressure points around the heel) and a cushioned leather insole.
- Fantastic Quality – AceMarks makes use of select full-grain leather, plus the best materials for handcrafting world-class footwear. The whole process takes place in the best facilities.
- Mobile-friendly – They’re built with a lightweight Blake Flex construction and leather outsole, enabling you to move freely and easily.
- Reliable – They undergo thorough inspection so you’re guaranteed the quality from a luxury brand. They’re handled by a team with decades of experience in the footwear industry.
- Unique – AceMarks offers a wide range of styles (modern classics with unique material and color combinations). The process allows each pair to have its own distinct characteristics.
So if you’ve never tried buying luxury shoes from a crowdfunding platform, now’s the perfect time to do it. Click here to learn more about AceMarks’ latest Kickstarter campaign.
Trick #2 – Subscribe To Companies’ Contact Lists
If you want to grab hold of the best deals from your favorite brands, you have to be their biggest fan.
I’m talking about brand loyalty. We all know how loyalty has its rewards. So take advantage of multiple communication channels that your favorite shoe brands have.
Become a subscriber to their email lists. Follow, like and post comments on their Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook pages. Take the time also to browse their physical catalogs.
Most companies save the best offers for their loyal customers and followers. They don’t always make big announcements, since most of those awesome discounts only cover a limited stock.
When you hear about flash sale sites – you can guess what “flash” implies.
Items on flash sale sites will pop and sell out rather quickly, which means you shouldn’t be hesitant to purchase something once you spot it. It helps when you really intend to purchase new shoes.
These websites offer specific designer goods for massive discounts. The process involves shipping the goods in bulk to the flash retailer, before they get sent directly to customers’ homes.
This whole system allows brands to save up on packaging and shipping. That’s also why these sites display much cheaper prices than the ones at department stores or retailer websites.
Many flash sale websites will require you to create an account. Take note that you may also score additional discounts/credits by getting friends to sign up.
Remember also to change the settings so that you’ll only receive emails when your favorite brands are available. You don’t want the temptation to impulse buy from daily notifications!
Trick #4 – Wait For Clearance / Closeout Sales
Good things come to those who are patient. So if you face a situation where you don’t need new shoes right away, why not wait a little bit?
When you drop by a store later on and find some neat stuff at the clearance section, you’ll be glad you did.
Keep in mind – if something is sold at a cheaper price because it’s up for clearance, the quality is usually fine. It should be consistent with the other units that were sold on Day 1.
It’s not one of those second-rate versions you may find in outlets (which you’re never sure how well they were made). A clearance item is only priced lower so it can be “cleared” to make room for new products.
And don’t forget about closeout websites as well. Browsing them is like checking the racks of a discount store. They can sell high-end items or brands at huge discounts, either because they’re out-of-season or they’re not sold anymore by the original retailer.
Trick #5 – Try Your Luck With Reselling Sites
And of course, we have the good old trick of buying secondhand stuff. The largest reselling website to check out is eBay – and I’d like to think most people you encounter there are honest.
But always be on the lookout for those sketchy individuals by doing the following:
- Check the profile page for feedback given by previous buyers
- Avoid any seller who others claim was “difficult to deal with” or sold items that were “not as described”
- Ask the seller for the specs, measurements or additional pictures if you’re really interested in their product (especially shoes – you don’t want to be surprised with cracks/marks that weren’t clearly seen in the ad!)
- Try to negotiate a return policy (ideally with a full refund) in case you’re not happy with what you’ve received (although some users have their own policy)
Here are a few alternative sites to try your luck at for luxury shoes: