- Short Man Style Tips – 3 Real World Examples
- 3 Short Man Style Tips – Real World Examples …Posted 9 days ago
This article is made possible by Blue Claw Co - high quality American-Made luggage. And FYI, I use their luggage all the time and love my Worton Weekender & Gooseneck Garment Bag !
This is an interview…
- Color Percentages in Your Wardrobe
- Color Percentages in Your WardrobePosted 17 days ago
This article is made possible by Blue Claw Co - high quality American-Made luggage. And FYI, I am using my Worton Weekender & Gooseneck Garment Bag right now as I'm…
- The Style System – Registration Is OPEN
- Style System April 2013 – Registration ClosedPosted 34 days ago
Style System April 2013 - Registration Closed
Watch the video below for a summary of what this college level course is all about!
What Is The Style System?
I guarantee that upon graduation…
- Free LIVE Training Thursday – 9 Presentation Tips That Build Trust, Create Confidence, & Increase Sales
- Free LIVE Training Thursday – 9 Presentation …Posted 38 days ago
This Thursday, April 11th, 2013 at 12PM Central USA I'll be presenting:
9 Presentation Tips That Build Trust, Create Confidence, & Increase Sales
During this live webinar I'll quickly present to you 9…
- Men’s Lightweight Down Jacket – Classic Wardrobe Piece?
- Men’s Lightweight Down Jacket – Classic Wardr…Posted 42 days ago
Not everything has to be a fashion piece.
Every man needs at least a few basic, functional pieces of clothing to deal with the actual protection of his body.
Quilted jackets stuffed…
- Style, Fitness, & Health – Interview With Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach Ryan Masters
- Style, Fitness, & Health – Interview With Cer…Posted 52 days ago
Alright - what would you do if you had a strength coach at your disposal?
What would you ask a man who has successfully transformed his body into an amazing specimen of health?
I talk about…
- Mastering Cardigans for Men
- Men’s Cardigan Sweaters – A Man’s Guide To Th…Posted 73 days ago
Don't let anyone tell you that cardigans aren't manly.
The open-fronted sweaters were named after the 7th Earl of Cardigan, a prominent British military figure who popularized the style.
Cardigans have become…
- Men’s Waxed Cotton Jackets – Jacket Styles & How To Re-Wax
- Men’s Waxed Cotton Jackets – Wax Jacket Style…Posted 74 days ago
These days, "all weather" jackets all too frequently aren't.
Too stifling in heat,
Too leaky in rain
Not enough insulation when it get's cold.
Too porous in winds.
There's a lot that can go…
- The Perfect Excuse for a Style Upgrade
- Upgrade Your Style In 5 Steps – Practical You…Posted 78 days ago
This is a guest post from James Petzke over at This Is Common Cents. James is a student at Boise State University with a lot of ambition who is here…
- Tie Clips – The Stylish Necktie Accessory
- Tie Clips – The Stylish Necktie AccessoryPosted 80 days ago
I acquired my first tie clip not knowing what it was.
I was a newly commissioned 2nd Lt. and had just purchased the new officer package at the Marine Shop in Quantico.
It came with about…